In GTA V there are two definitions of PR, the older of which refers to the accumulation of experience points. The newer, more recent definition is a style of play known as “role play”. We have both concepts here, let’s start with What is GTAV RP (game style).
What is GTAV RP (game style)
GTA V PR means living the life of a fast food restaurant, a bus driver, a gangster or any other role. The interesting thing about PR is that it is performed by several actors at the same time while interacting with each other. In other words, a world in GTA V where people interact by living the life of an avatar.
Furthermore, the theme of the mod creates more options and a better gaming experience. Each player gives their avatar: a story, a personality and an identity.
RP is a different game style from the one known online with GTA V. RP also makes the game richer in content and experience.
What are the relationships between players in the same game? In order for players to communicate with each other, they must all connect to a common server, which is what RP servers are for. There are many different PR servers, usually sorted by language. We have also worked with the best GTA V RP servers.
The servers have rules that allow players to follow their role. The rules make the game more realistic.
What is GTA V RP (experience points)
PR in GTA V is a system of gathering experience, in English it is the abbreviation of the reputation flag, which in our language is called Reputation. Thanks to the prestige that every player enjoys, in GTA V you can buy all kinds of things online, such as weapons, houses and vehicles. PR can be achieved by performing certain activities during the online game.
Earning PR in GTA V online will raise your level, because PR is nothing more than experience points from Rockstar games like Red Dead Redemption. With leveling up, you can unlock equipment, weapons and even skills, and these are sorted by rank.
Through the accumulation of PR, players gain new ranks or levels. From the beginning, each player has 0 RP, which means they are at level 1. When a player collects 800 RPs, he is at level 2.
It is difficult for a player to reach the maximum level by collecting RP points, level 8000. The number of points a player has to collect is exorbitant – he has to spend a lot of time in the game. A clear example of how difficult it is to reach the 8000 level is the simple fact that to reach the 100 level, 1,584,350 RP must be accumulated.
How to get PR in GTA V
Previously we explained that players need to perform certain actions to accumulate PR, but we didn’t specify what these actions are. Here we describe the actions and the amount of PR you earn by performing these actions.
Disappearance of the search level
Each time the search plane is lost, the PR is accumulated, with the height depending directly on the plane of the star:
- 100 RP per 1 star search plane
- 200 RP per 2-star search level
- 300 RP per 3-star search level
- 400 RP per 4-star search level
- 500 RP for each 5-star search level
Completion of the missions
When the missions are completed or secondary activities are performed, public relations work is also rewarded.
- Depending on the time required to complete missions from RP 1000 to 4000.
- If you complete the races, you will win between 100 and 500 RP depending on your position.
- If you complete the following missions : Game List, Capture or Death Match, from 1000 to 10000 RP.
- With voting in some activities 50 RP.
- Completion of 500 attacks by PR bands.
Other ways to win an RP
- If you drive five minutes, you will receive 200 RPs.
- Send a team to Simeon 100 RP.
- Whoever flies under bridges or flies with a knife will be rewarded with 25 RP.
- To destroy the NPCs 25 RP.
- Destroy another player with 25 RP to 100 RP.
- Collect crates (those that fall) from 250 to 4000 RP, 5000RP for special crates.