Season 5 of Fornite is here, it arrived on December 2, 2020, it was an event in the world of gaming and we can’t wait to tell you everything that this new season of Chapter 2 brings. Get ready to discover quests, new locations on the map and many secrets.
Challenges are now called Quests
In this new season, challenges are called missions, these are divided into two types, those that expire and those that don’t. Those that expire are missions that will be available for a certain period of time, those that do not expire we will be able to finish them during the time that lasts this season 5 of Fornite.
The missions are:
- The Mandalorian Beskar missions (these missions unlock the parts that make up the Mandalorian’s skin).
- Go to Razor Crest.
- Collect the staffs.
It is known that there are other quest series besides the ones mentioned above, but since it was released only recently, not much has been revealed about them yet.
New map areas
In previous seasons, Provided has surprised us with new zones added to the map, and this season 5 was no exception. There are new areas to explore, but five are really noteworthy and have caught our attention, we describe them for you to visit:
- Jurassic Park at Fornite.
- Colossal Colosseum: an area similar to Finca Frenesi, created for very fast eliminations, a place that changes fashion.
- Casita del Cazador: a very atmospheric area for landings.
- The Salt Towers: a perfect place to fight and is connected to the uneven ground.
- Zero Point: another perfect place for landings.
The secrets of the new season
These are some of the secrets of Season 5 of Fornite that we have discovered so far, and we will tell you about them:
- Brute in version 2.0: you can get it in the hunter house area, you have to search the buildings.
- Viking ship: you can see the Viking ship in other seasons. This season it is located in a building in Setos Sagrados, try to land there because it has many surprises for you.
- Sand Hideout: In the desert there is an area with quicksand to hide.
- Peely skin: this skin is hidden in the basement of a building located in the Casita del Cazador.
- Secret Cabins. In the desert there are very mysterious black cabins, they also have telescopes, probably they have a function in season at a special event.
- Fornite dresses up for Christmas: this special season is also celebrated in Fornite, because some places in Ciudad Comercio are decorated for Christmas.
- Golden Gadgets: you’ll find these golden objects in the Sleeping Pools, where you’ll be able to get all sorts of golden objects from the basement. They are well hidden, so you’ll have to search for them slowly.
We’ll continue talking about everything that is still to be discovered in this new season of Fornite, so come back often to discover the new secrets we have uncovered.