Death in the Call of Duty war zone is not the end, but the beginning, the beginning of a fight for freedom. To get you back in the game, we will give you a number of tricks and techniques to help you win in the gulag of the war zone.
The Gulag is a mechanism of the Call of Duty Warzone game. Players who are killed in the main game are taken to a prison where they have to fight 1 to 1 for their freedom. In this dungeon, players must demonstrate their skills with all kinds of weapons and grenades, and they must also know the strategies to beat their opponent in a confined space with little light and time limits.
The technique of Shingeki no Kyojin
The technique consists of throwing a grenade on one side to make the opponent believe that you will go to the other side than the side you threw the grenade at. Example: If you throw the grenade to the left side, your opponent will think you are going to the right side. The moment the grenade explodes, you will go to that side and catch your enemy behind you – the perfect prey for regaining your freedom. This is a technique that usually works very well because most players throw a grenade and move to the other side.
Note that the grenades appear in the atrium of the prison 2 seconds after they appear.
Wait for the flag to appear.
Players have 15 seconds to beat their opponents. If none of them have won in this time, the flag will appear. The big mistake of many is to go directly to the flag to win. When the flag comes out, wait for your opponent to fetch it, at that moment you can see his position, shoot him and get your freedom.
Both players have 20 seconds to fetch the flag. If neither of them can reach the flag in this time, the player with the most life points wins. If the players have the same life time, they both lose.
Using the spray
Another useful technique for the Gulag is to spray as many colors as possible in the main game. If you are facing one of his prisoners, it is easier to identify him in the dark.
Gulag tips and tricks
Let’s now turn to some tips and tricks that you should follow to have a better chance of escaping from this dungeon.
- You can go underground, so hide in a corner and wait for your opponent to come to you.
- Practice all your weapons in the other game modes. In the Gulag, the weapons each player receives are randomly provided.
- Use headphones to listen to your opponent’s movements.
- The spectators will throw stones from above, so be careful where they throw them and you will know your opponent’s position.
- If you have a teammate at the top of the cell, ask him/her to show you the position of your opponent.
- Do not stand in the middle of the stage, because this way you will easily give away your position.
- Since this is a game with two players in a small space, the knife can often be the weapon that decides the victory. Dare to take the knife to get a head start.